About Me

Follow my travels and get insight from behind the scenes as I work my 6 month contract as a Guest Service representative onboard a cruise ship.

Monday 24 October 2011

Day 13: Sea Day

Oct 24, 2011 12:20
Sorry for no post yesterday for the sea day... There isn't really much to write about except the bombardment of questions we get on the first few days of a cruise. I've never heard so many people wanting pillows in all my life.

After getting off at 11 and working this morning at 6:30 so I could have time off in Halifax I was just too pooped.

Right now I'm sitting in Chester's living room before I go tearing around town some more with dad before having to be back on board at 5pm local. Hope I see you! I'll post for day 14 tonight, ciao!

1 comment:

  1. DV, here is your proof that I am reading ;) So you don't have to give me any more crap :P I love all the pictures! Very proud of you for doing this, as I am sure Jeff R & the family is!! I hope you enjoy your day in lovely Saint John - weather forecast says rain and 100% chance of smelly. Xo

    ReplyDelete