About Me

Follow my travels and get insight from behind the scenes as I work my 6 month contract as a Guest Service representative onboard a cruise ship.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Day 6 Quebec City

Oct 15, 2011 15:56
In the next couple hours we're going to be leaving rainy Quebec and begin our 2 day voyage to Saint John, NB; lame. Not sure what it's going to be like to be at sea for 2 days but I do know that Saint John is pretty boring. At least I'll be able to go to the market there and get a much needed real lunch.

I have no sweet clue when I'll get to post again but in the mean time you can check out the pics below of how they load luggage onto the ship and the dreary hallway that leads to my cabin. Ciao!

23:40
I get to sleep in tomorrow for the first time and it couldn't come at a better time. After going out last night and not getting much sleep being able to sleep in tomorrow until 11 will be like heaven.

We had 1400 new passengers come on board today which kept us very busy at the desk. And to make it even crazier a lot of them are French so I had to deal with even more guests because I'm just one of a few of us that speaks French. All this conversational French is mentally exhausting.

Speaking of exhausting, Victoria, Patrick and Roberts from the desk want me to meet them in a couple mins at the crew bar for a beer. I can barely keep my eyes open as I lay in bed to type this and watch some college football. I gotta pass on the bar tonight, I need sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's one dreary hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, honey! Here's another question: Do you have to pay for your beers at the crews bar? (P.S. Is that the hallway from The Shining?) ;)

    ReplyDelete