About Me

Follow my travels and get insight from behind the scenes as I work my 6 month contract as a Guest Service representative onboard a cruise ship.

Friday 14 October 2011

Day 5 Quebec City

Oct 14, 2011 14:30
A rainy day in Quebec, I can't get off the ship until 11pm but at least since we're here again tomorrow we can go party tonight. That being said I probably work at 7 or 8 again and am going to want to kill myself when my alarm goes off, lucky me.

Time for a power snooze before I go back to work in 2 hours.

Oh! And if you're reading this comment or email me because if not I'll feel unloved and we don't want that! So far I'm up to 5 readers that I know of: mom, dad, Linda, Jen, and Bryanna. Thanks guys! I'll do my best to answer all your questions in due course.

3:45am
Tonight is not the night for question answering. After a crazy night at work dealing with the 1400 passengers that are disembarking tomorrow and their millions of questions we all got to unwind by heading to Maurice in town. Sounds great in premise until the part where I say that we stayed out til 3am. At least I don't work until 10. That's all for now, must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment