About Me

Follow my travels and get insight from behind the scenes as I work my 6 month contract as a Guest Service representative onboard a cruise ship.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 15: Saint John, NB... again

Oct 26, 2011 12:30
Sorry once again for missing a post yesterday but beer, laundry, and sleep took priority as I had to start at 6:45 to help with immigration again this week.

Had a nice relaxing day yesterday in Saint John. I went over with Patrick and we both only had two things we wanted. Lunch and wifi. Luckily I knew where to find both. After a nice lunch from Extreme Pizza we went over the the library and spent the rest of the afternoon there. Doing nothing can be so rewarding when you're always doing something.

Oh! On a sort of important note I cancelled my cell yesterday so my good friend 221-LICE that I've had since grade 11 will soon be gone. Email and Facebook only for me from here on out.

Of note is that yesterday was the last time I'll be on Canadian soil until March. No more loonies and toonies for this guy.

Not much to write about beyond that. As I hit some repeat ports over the next couple days I'll ask all my lovely readers what you'd like me to write about. Leave a question or a suggestion in the comments and I'll do my best to address it. I also know I haven't answered a lot of your questions already so I'll be sure to check the past comments too.

Time for some Bar Harbor lobster. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment